- 1 roast - it can be any kind. Chuck, pikes peak or an arm roast.
- ½ cup of Jack Daniels
- 1 pkg. of Lipton onion soup mix
- 2 tbs. minced garlic
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 head of broccoli
- 4-5 potatoes cubed
- 4 carrots
- Preheat oven to 235.
- In a roast pan marinate roast with Kosher salt, cracked pepper, Jack Daniels and garlic.
- Add carrots, potatoes, and broccoli around the roast.
- Top all vegetables and roast with Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Salt and Pepper veggies to taste.
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven 6 hours.
Do this early in the morning and let it cook all day. It will be super tender.